Sunday, September 4, 2011

Yesterday I got to go help with the Cross Country meet. Jen, another multi on the track team, and I helped people safely cross the road. It was so exciting! Luckily no one died while we were there! The men's team finished 2nd and the women's 4th so overall it was a good meet...especially since they fed us breakfast when it was all over.

Last night I went to the volleyball game and ISU was playing Syracuse. After the game ended I was able to talk to Tressa. Unfortunately they are planning on red shirting her so I wasn't able to watch her, but it was still fun to see her.

Today after church and dinner I walked down to the temple. It was so pretty and peaceful. I took a few pictures...like 50 so here are a couple of the best ones. I especially like the last one in the reflecting pool.





1 comment: