Sunday, September 25, 2011
Well I got to swim for a few days before that privilege was revoked. The Dr. is claiming that he never gave me permission to swim so I am done with that for a while. He did say that I could kick board as long as I only kicked with my good leg. Luckily I am still allowed to lift weights and work my upper body and core. I had my first test this week. It was in Calculus, and my teacher walked around the room giving out hints and helps. It was pretty nice! Yesterday I went to the movie 17 Miracles. It was really good. After that I trekked over to the football game. It only took like 30 minutes to walk the mile there, and then 10 minutes to get in the gate. On the way home a guy in a golf cart gave me a ride home so that was really nice. Well that was pretty much my week plus a lot of homework. :) Have a great week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment