Had my first workout today...I could definitely tell that I haven't had a hardcore workout for several months. We did a couple of circuits for core and upper body. Tomorrow I get to go workout in the pool. Today I got my bone stimulator and crutches. The bone stimulator is in the form of a boot. It is really heavy and weird looking because of the batter pack on it. The crutches will definitely take some getting used to and were really hard to use after being wiped out from the workout. I have yet to attempt showering with only one leg..that ought to be fun.

Wow! That IS quite the boot. I don't know what I expected, but that wasn't what I pictured for the bone stimulator. Interesting...obviously more so from outside the boot ; /
ReplyDeleteTo be honest it isn't what I thought either. I am also wondering if it is even doing anything...oh well I guess we'll see in 3 weeks!
ReplyDelete