So it has been three weeks since I was sentenced to crutches and a bone stimulator (aka boot). To put an end to any rumors floating that I might be done with that sentence, they aren't true. Apparently the Dr. doesn't believe in probation or release for good behavior. :) Its probably a good thing but it is a pain. I will go back in 3 more weeks and see how it is doing. Until then I still have to stay completely off of it and continue doing upper body and core workouts. It has been a lot of fun crutching around campus in the rain and I am so excited for when it snows and I get to crutch in that. Maybe it will wait a few more weeks before it hits.
I had two tests this week and I passed them both. I got a 90 on my dynamic fitness test and a 93 on my creative arts test. Tonight I went to the football game and finally USU was able to pull off a win. They beat Wyoming 63-19. It was rather chilly at the game but it was a lot of fun. That pretty much sums up my week. Hope you had a great week too.
Are you going to post a picture of the new brace?
ReplyDelete