Tuesday, November 1, 2011



Well I graduated from the boot! I now have a brace and can put 14 pounds on my leg...how you tell is a mystery to me, but it is nice. regardless of what it sounds like my leg isn't really improving, but there is no sense in staying off of it completely if that isn't helping it heal either. So we will do this for a while and if it starts to hurt again then I will go and get a rod in it. Hopefully if I have to get a rod it will be relatively soon so I can start practicing quickly! Anyway here are a couple of pictures. We got all of our gear last week and it is so nice!! It is all nike stuff and the name tag was on the backpack and it makes me feel all official! :)

1 comment:

  1. That is a pretty cool name tag alright. Not as cool as that snazzy sock they gave you though. You should ask for another one for your other leg! :)

    ReplyDelete