Monday, October 3, 2011

Well I had a good weekend. Conference was great. Saturday I watched it in the basement of our apartment with 4 other people. That night our stake did a rebroadcast of the Relief Society Broadcast since it had been during the Homecoming Game. Before the broadcast they had a light dinner, so I went over to that. It was really good also especially President Uchtdorf's talk. Sunday I made raisin bread in my bread maker and shared it with the people who came to the basement for the morning session. For the afternoon session I went to my cousin Skye's apartment and watched it with her. After a couple of her friends from her mission stopped by so I met them, then Skye and I drove up the canyon to Tony Grove. It was so pretty! All of the leaves were changing colors and it was cool. After that we came back to my apartment and made dinner. It was a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Hey! you left your crutches and boot out of the picture. Don't you think your posterity would like to see them? (Sorry....probably one of those dumb broken leg comments, huh?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually this is the picture that Skye took and she didn't want them in there. She said she wanted grandma deon to think I was healthy...haha as if she didn't already know. In the picture she took on my phone you can kinda see them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. See any moose? Seems like we saw moose at tony grove almost every time we went up there.

    ReplyDelete