Well I did nothing for Halloween, but the weekend before I went with Tressa and Abbie down to the high school state volleyball tournament. It was a lot fun, Enterprise took 3rd, we hung out with Tressa's family and came back home early Sunday morning. Then I took 2 tests that week, one in Dynamic Fitness and one in Creative Arts. I aced the Dynamic Fitness test, but haven't heard back on the Creative Arts one yet. Other than that I have just been studying and working out. One of my roommates bought a couple of pet crabs this week. She named them Jean Claude and Sebatian. One of them keeps ripping legs off of the other one, so we will probably only have one crab pretty soon. I went back to the Dr. on Wednesday and we decided to go get the rod put in my leg. I meet with the surgeon on Monday and I will have more details then. Until then I am still just crutching around, and hanging in there. We did get to register this week...I am going to take Anatomy, Intro to Physical Therapy, English 2010, a nutrition class, and a general physical science class.

No comments:
Post a Comment